- acl.conf : acl mean access control list ,
Denies traffic from this IP address
Allows traffic from this network
Deny every address except for the only one allowed.
question : I register 2 sip user on my asterisk server , and after I set deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 , this two number can still make call , why ?
- cel.conf : cel mean channel event logging
Channel Event Logging is a mechanism to provide fine-grained event information that can be used to generate billing information. Such event information can be recorded to various backend modules.
question : a) channel how to define
b) if set to yes , where will the log file exist
c) how to logging USER_DEFINED event
- conbridge.conf : features like “MeetMe” , implement call conference
for detail , ref : https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-cmd-confbridge/
- manager.conf : AMI — the asterisk manager Interface
after enter cli mode , type :
manager show commands
can view all manager command
for detail explain , see : https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-config-managerconf/
- adsi.conf : no need to change
alignment = center
greeting => Welcome to the
greeting => Asterisk
greeting => Open Source PBX